Unit and state department commanders, senior vice commanders, adjutants, and membership chairmen have the ability to generate and print mailing labels from the online membership system. Units and state departments can submit requests for Auxiliary national headquarters to print mailing labels; however, a charge will be assessed based on the number of labels printed. The breakdown follows:
1,001 – 5,000 labels – $25.00
5,001 – 10,000 labels – $50.00
(There will be no charge for national or state at-large labels since the units and state departments do not have the ability to print labels within specific zip code ranges for these two categories at this time.)
The directions for generating labels online are as follows:
- Access www.davmembers.org
- Log into the membership system using your membership code and password.
- Select Request for Information.
- From the drop-down Report menu, select Membership List.
- In parameter section for Membership Type, select All for all senior members.
- In parameter section for Status Code, make appropriate selection from drop-down menu.
- In parameter section for Address Status, select Claimed (this will generate labels for those members with valid addresses). Note: If creating a membership listing, Select All.
- In parameter section for Sort Order, make the selection of your choice.
- In parameter sections pertaining to minimum and maximum balance due, we recommend leaving these sections blank.
- In parameter section Print Labels, you will note that a checkmark defaults automatically. This indicates to the program that you are generating labels. Note: If generating a list, deselect the checkmark to print in listing format.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Adobe Reader will open and you can view your report. If your system does not have Adobe Reader 6, you must download this version in order to generate labels.
- Place labels in printer and select print.
If you encounter problems or have questions concerning this subject, feel free to contact this office:
3725 Alexandria Pike
Cold Spring, KY 41076
(859) 441-7300, option 8