This year the Auxiliary is encouraging members to sprint into action and recruit.
The sprint periods will run from October thru December, January thru March, and
April thru June. By signing up just one paid member, you’ll be entered into a drawing
to win $100.00 cash!
Sponsors that recruit members using a paper application are awarded one point when
a new part-life member is recruited, and are subsequently awarded an additional
point should that member convert to a full-life member. If a new member is sponsored
as a full-life member from the beginning two points are immediately awarded.
Sponsors that recruit members through
are awarded one point when a new part-life member is recruited; however, once they
convert to full-life members the sponsor will be awarded two additional points,
for a total of three points. If a new member is signed up as a full-life member
from the beginning three points will be immediately awarded.
Earn Recruiter Awards
- Membership Recruitment Certificate issued for recruiting 5 new
- Certificate issued for up to $30 in DAV Store merchandise for recruiting
25 new life members.
- The Top Auxiliary Recruiter of the year (determined by National
Headquarters Recruitment records as of June 30, 2017) will receive $200!
When recruiting new members…..
- Always inform new members that the membership year begins July 1 and ends the following
- Advise new part-life members they will receive quarterly payment reminders.
- Urge new members to begin their Auxiliary membership with a $20 down payment toward
a life membership. They have the privilege of making annual payments if they so
- Remember that our eligibility requirements have significantly expanded to include
extended family members of disabled veterans and not-dishonorably discharged veterans.
Check the constitution and bylaws or web site for further clarification.